Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Funny Valentines



Happy Valentine's Day to my three favorite boys! I tell them everyday how much they are loved, but I wanted to let everyone know today how much my boys mean to me.



I'll start with Kevin (because I've loved him the longest!). My sweet husband is such a wonderful example to my boys of what a true gentleman is. My children will grow up watching their Dad treat their Mom with respect and love. What a gift - although I really like my new bracelet, too!!



Drew is my 40 year old in a 7 year old's body. I love Drew because he is so kind and funny. He loves trying new things and is so brave. He jumped right into a new school this year and made friends in about 2 minutes. Other moms tell me that he is the classroom casanova (like father, like son!) and that their daughters tell them how sweet Drew is. I love watching Drew grow and learn new things. He's growing so tall. Kevin is excited that he meets all the height requirements for rides at Disney World now, but I'm a little sad that one day very soon he will pass me! Drew predicts that he will be taller than me by the third grade, but I'm hoping it will be more like the 5th grade.



Davis is my little sneak. I love that silly boy! He is so full of energy (good grief, I'm so tired!) and fun. I love to hear him looking for me in the apartment - "Mommeeeeee" - and call for Drew - "Deweeeeeee". He is loving learning new words and he wants to be just like Drew. Davis loves cartoons and climbing on things right now. My favorite times are when he brings me a book and we sit and cuddle and read the same book over and over. I love Davis kisses so much ("ooooh- wah") and the way he says goodbye to every customer in restaurants as we leave.



Happy Valentine's Day to all of our friends and family! We love you all!

No comments: