Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!


We had a wonderful, whirlwind of an Easter weekend! We loved being with our family, but also spending some quality time as a foursome. On Friday, I went with Melissa to a "Casting Crowns" concert in Greenville. I do feel a little guilty because the ticket really belonged to Walter, but he is still in Africa, so I sat in his second row seat! The concert was a wonderful, worshipful way to start the Easter holiday. On Saturday, we just scooted around Greenville finishing up our Easter outfits and then celebrated Kevin's Birthday with a delicious cook out at Nana and Papa Tony's house. On Sunday, we spent a wonderful morning back at Pelham Road Baptist Church. I love my church and I miss all of our friends there so much! We also got to see our favorite girl, Hannah, baptized. We couldn't have asked for a more meaningful Easter Sunday. Then, Kevin got to celebrate a little more when we had a great lunch with Nana and Papa Frank.
By the way, if you haven't already, you should check out the Tanzania blog and read about their Easter Sunday!

No comments: