Saturday, August 16, 2008

Spa Saturday

I wanted to announce to everyone that reads our blog that I have started my own business! I will be selling Arbonne skin care products!

I have been using Arbonne for 3 years since my Mom started selling the products - which is really a miracle because I used to change what makeup and skin care I used every 2 weeks! I became a Consultant back then to get the discount, but I recently decided to make Arbonne my business, as well. I tell all about it on my Arbonne website. Go over there and check out my story!

Here on my blog, I will be hosting a Spa Saturday each week. I want to highlight one of my favorite products and tell you a little more about why I think Arbonne products are so great. I promise I won't preach or be pushy! :) I'm just so excited about the possibilities!

I have also added a link in my sidebar where you can go to my Arbonne website to learn more anytime you would like. I hope you'll take a minute to read through and, if you want to try the products, you can shop on my website too! Although, I can always order for you OR you could host your own Arbonne presentation (just a few friends and a very short presentation, I promise!) in your home and get lots of free stuff !

Thanks, in advance, for your support of my new adventure! Please feel free to email me if you have any questions!

So here's my favorite this week...

By the way, the pictures that I am using on my blog are photos of my own products so they may look a little used. And by "used", I mean, "well loved"! Also, notice the picture of the Kay girls in the background! It was taken before Melissa's prom - about 9 years ago!

It all started with a little gold bag and little orange bottles...

This is the first Arbonne products I tried and I became hooked! This is the Nutrimin RE-9 Set. It is part of Arbonne's anti-aging skin care line. I began using it when I didn't feel like I needed anti-aging skin care! But, it prevents aging, too! AHA! And helps with the dark circles under my eyes that I have from being a mom of boys! Just kidding about the cause of my dark circles - there has been no clinical proof that raising boys causes dark circles!

And I may not have mentioned before, but, all of Arbonne's products are botanically based, so I love that I am not putting anything on my face that isn't pure.

Anyway, thank you for visiting my Arbonne website, too!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: