Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Davis and the Baby Pumpkin

We have two pumpkins that are sitting on our front porch - a mama pumpkin and a baby pumpkin! That's what Davis calls them. Isn't that how all things big and small are labeled when you are a preschooler?

Big = Mama. Little = baby. REALLY BIG = Daddy! :)

I love watching how the minds of little ones work. You can almost see the wheels turning! Wait a minute - I think I might have just remembered why I was an early childhood major in college!

Anyway...back to the pumpkins. I was taking pictures on the front porch and trying to get Davis to cooperate. Not happening. He needed (NEEDED) to move the baby pumpkin. I decided to catch the process. Here he is - so determined and, well, precious.


Step One:

Step Two:


Step Three:


Step Four:


Step Five:


Step Six:


Success!

6 comments:

Glitter & Bliss said...

What a doll!!!

Brooke said...

LOVE the last pic!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

OMG What sweet photos!

Michelle said...

Oh that last photo was worth it wasn't it:)

Christian said...

Those photos tell such a cute story. When we go to the pumpkin patch we tell the kids they can have any pumpkin they can carry, it is hilarious to see them pick out pumpkins then try to lift them!

APAP, KNARF said...

THAT IS MY LITTLE MAN. I AM SO LUCKY. GOD HAS BLESSED ME A LOT.