Monday, May 4, 2009

Prom Night

A little over 16 years ago, Kevin and I attended our first prom together. We were so lame.

Here's evidence of that...





Yes, my dress is completely made of sequined fish. Not sure what I was thinking, but I LOVED it at the time!

This past weekend, we got to see, firsthand, just how lame we really were. We went to the Grove Park Inn to see our babysitter extraordinaire, Sarah, with all of her friends as they had their pictures made for the prom. I have to say that I loved seeing all of the girls in their beautiful dresses and watching the boys trying to act comfortable in tuxedos! It really took us back to the days that we were cheesing for pictures before the big dance. Ahh...memories!



Davis and Sarah




Sarah and her date, Dale.





Sarah and her pretty friends. They had planned to wear black Converse sneakers with their dresses, but I think that the Moms intervened at the last minute. They were all stunning and tall in their heels!




Tried to get Drew to smile the entire night, but I think that he was nervous about being around the big kids. His way of acting cool was to roll his eyes and refuse to smile in pictures!





Rocking on the porch at the Grove Park.
Davis is making, what he calls, his "precious face". Lord help his prom date one day!





Sarah and the boys.


Thanks for including us in your big day, Sarah!