Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hide and Seek


Yesterday, Davis was in, let's say, a less than happy mood. And, for some reason, the only thing that would make him happy was holding my watch. Normally, I would never let him hold my watch. Kevin bought my watch at Disney World before we could probably afford it and it's very special to me. It is such a cool watch - I have had it for 5 years now (I don't have many things for that long) and it doesn't have any scratches on the crystal. Anyway, it consoled Davis, so I thought that I would watch him until he dropped it and steal it back. Nope. My attention deficit took over and I was on to bigger and better things. Then, as I was getting ready to leave for lunch, I realized what I had done. I was still missing it this morning when I was picking up the den. I happened to look down and see something shiny...in the fireplace. I guess I should be thankful that it wasn't in the trash.

No comments: