Friday, April 11, 2008

My Drew

My very first post on this blog was about how my baby has grown so much lately. Well, I'm feelin' it again today. Not sure why. It may be because we got out Drew's old autograph books from Disney World and it's blowing my mind to see how little he was 3 years ago (and so cute!). It may be because he's reading chapter books and is such a fluent (geeky early childhood major term) reader now. It may be because he's growing out of everything that I dress him in lately and that he's making more and more clothing choices himself. I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that he's a confident, self-assured boy who loves his family. Drew is the best big brother Davis could have ever hoped for. I love my Drew. He's making me so proud lately and I just wanted to share.

Here are some of Drew's latest soccer pictures...

Running for Mom...and the water break.

Precious brothers

Tough guy pose

1 comment:

Brooke said...

tough guy pose is cracking me up!