Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Drew!

Eight years ago today, my baby boy was born. He was a little over 8 pounds and he gave this new mom a run for her money! We soon found our rhythm and life with Drew has been wonderful. There are so many things that I love about my son and I wanted to tell you all about it on his big day.

What I love about Drew...


He slept through his first 3 days. How silly of me! I thought I had to do all the hard work!


He loves his family and they love him - our family looks a little excited, don't you think? Papa Tony is grinning ear to ear from behind the camera in this one! This was taken right after they met for the first time - Kevin was allowed to carry him to the nursery from the operating room back then!


He's a Daddy's boy.




And a Mama's Boy.




He's silly!


And sneaky!



He's always willing to pose for a picture!


He's a manly man!



He's thoughtful and kind.





He's always smiling!



He's my superhero!



He's a wonderful brother!


Just an all-around Terrific Kid!

We love you so much, Drew! Happy 8th Birthday! But, you might as well get used to it, kiddo, you will always be my baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you Drew! Happy Birthday! Nana and Papa Tony

Michelle said...

Awe....Happy Birthday Drew!

Yes no matter how old they get they will always be our babies!

Christian said...

You aren't proud of your son are you? Not that you shouldn't be, what a great kid, and handsome too! Birthdays are perfect to take time and reflect on our precious little gifts.