Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

I am so thankful today for so many things - the list could go on and on. But, I am most thankful for my boys. I am so grateful for the love and laughter that they bring to my life.


I am so thankful that my boys have such a wonderful example of a husband and father to watch everyday. I am grateful for Kevin because he helps with math homework and takes care of bath time - even after a long day at work. And he's not mad that I saved those duties for him!


I am so grateful for Davis' outgoing personality and the way he makes everyone smile. I love his laugh and the way he tries to shove me out the door when I drop him off at preschool - "See you later, Mom!" He makes me feel so loved!



I am thankful for Drew's sweet spirit and the way that he takes care of his little brother. I am thankful that he is growing up (even though I tell him he should stop!) because I love watching him learn and explore and discover new things.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: