Monday, April 21, 2008

Terrible Twos


I am afraid that the Terrible Twos are here to stay for a while. Our first clue was the unwillingness to sit in the stroller for any extended period of time. Then, the refusal to sit in a high chair or booster seat. Just recently, we have left restaurants with a screaming child in tow. Now, the unwillingness to be carried anywhere has begun (although I usually carry him kicking and screaming up the stairs of our apartment). So sad. I decided that I needed to remind myself that Davis could be sweet and loving and cuddly sometimes. So here is the proof...



Loving on Dad

So cute!

Learning to spread weeds.

So innocent...

Ok. I feel a little better now. This too shall pass...

3 comments:

Brooke said...

so funny! i love that first pic!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes...we are entering into THAT stage now, aren't we!? Wait, haven't I been through enough with colic!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Melanie,
I completely agree. I can't think of anyone more deserving of a pass on the whole temper tantrum phase!