Friday, September 5, 2008

Farmer Davis

Tuesday was Farm Day at Davis' preschool. So, we dug through the box of Drew's old Halloween costumes to find the only pair of 2T overalls that we have (he was a train conductor that year, but we do the best we can)! They fit perfectly and we stuck a red bandanna in his back pocket too. I know I don't have to apologize, 'cause this is my blog, but, I'm sorry - have you EVER seen a cuter farmer?



When I got him dressed, I said, "Well, hello Farmer Davis!" And Davis said, "Hewwo, Faamah Mommy!" I could just eat him with a spoon!

And I had to include this picture - I'm not sure what this look is, but he gives it to me all the time. Hmmm....


We also had snack duty that day and we made haystacks for his class - sticking with the farm theme, of course! Davis' teacher said that the kids really enjoyed them, but they just kind of sat there looking at them for a minute until she started breaking them up into more manageable 2 year old bites!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

your little farmer is so cute....

Hope the Tigers can pull it off on Saturday?????

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit and LOVE that cute face!

Anonymous said...

Let me clarify my last post...I'm taking my third graduate class this year....only one a semester right now. Are you crazy? Three classes, two kids, a husband in California for three weeks, and a full-time job?! I'd rather keep my sanity...thank you very much!